Welcome


Welcome, my name is Kyle Hefley, I'm a Senior Character artist working at 343 Industries. Currently working on Halo.

Sortadone is my work-in-progress blog. Here is where I will be posting WIP updates on projects as I make them, or that is the idea anyway. I usually juggle multiple projects at the same time. This isn't because I'm really good at multitasking, it is because in my personal work I have a really, really, really, short attention span...

Anyways if you come across a project I've neglected or just simply got bored with, give me a shout at khefley83@gmail.com and I'll either email you back telling you why that project sucked and why I abandoned it, or you may spark my imagination and make me consider doing something with it again.

I hope you enjoy what you see and come back regularly to see what is new.

-Kyle



MegaMan

A little while back I was working on a forum contest, and started to officially rehash Megaman. This was as far as I got for that contest. The original megaman I did back in 07' and all of its WIP images are below.





2 comments:

Mark said...

omg dude, that's friggin awesome. I'm sharing this when i get to work tomorrow. Keep it up.

Fast Artur said...

best megaman design i ever saw!!!