Welcome


Welcome, my name is Kyle Hefley, I'm a Senior Character artist working at 343 Industries. Currently working on Halo.

Sortadone is my work-in-progress blog. Here is where I will be posting WIP updates on projects as I make them, or that is the idea anyway. I usually juggle multiple projects at the same time. This isn't because I'm really good at multitasking, it is because in my personal work I have a really, really, really, short attention span...

Anyways if you come across a project I've neglected or just simply got bored with, give me a shout at khefley83@gmail.com and I'll either email you back telling you why that project sucked and why I abandoned it, or you may spark my imagination and make me consider doing something with it again.

I hope you enjoy what you see and come back regularly to see what is new.

-Kyle



What I have been working on...

It has been a very, very, very long time since my last post. Here is a preview of what I have been working on this past year, couldn't be more proud!







I'll post more as it is released. Hopefully be getting back to some personal work in the next several months as well. Till then check out the updates on Halo 4 at Halo Waypoint.

Later. -K

2 comments:

B-rad said...

Woot! Yeah man, looking good. Very much a fan of your Cortana - super sexy!

Anonymous said...

You've been working on Halo 4? Holy shit man, great work. I'm proud of you.