Welcome


Welcome, my name is Kyle Hefley, I'm a Senior Character artist working at 343 Industries. Currently working on Halo.

Sortadone is my work-in-progress blog. Here is where I will be posting WIP updates on projects as I make them, or that is the idea anyway. I usually juggle multiple projects at the same time. This isn't because I'm really good at multitasking, it is because in my personal work I have a really, really, really, short attention span...

Anyways if you come across a project I've neglected or just simply got bored with, give me a shout at khefley83@gmail.com and I'll either email you back telling you why that project sucked and why I abandoned it, or you may spark my imagination and make me consider doing something with it again.

I hope you enjoy what you see and come back regularly to see what is new.

-Kyle



Halo 4: Master Chief




I got to work on the textures and materials for Master Chief on Halo 4. Above is the result.

Hi-Res techsuit by Sean Binder
Hi-Res armor and AR by Dan Sarkar
Low Poly by Matt Aldridge

1 comment:

Makir Makino said...

Hello, how are you?, First, I have to say, I love your work, well, that good designs, I congratulate you, but I'm here, for their work in Halo 4, the truth is that these renderings of Master Chief, Cortana , the Watchers and the Grunts, are simply great!, and I wondered if like these renders, you will not have the Master Chief, Cortana and Grunts, but with the design of Halo CE Anniversary?, Is, I'm tired of searching for different pages rather wide web, good, I exaggerated, but I see no good or decent image, how I've found here. Thanks, and I hope I explained well.